Do your kids need a language evaluation followup?
- Does your child play sports that a concussion may have occurred – soccer, football, hockey?
- Has your child been having difficulty with reading?
- Has your child been having difficulty with reading comprehension?
- Does your child have difficulty organizing his/her thoughts – verbally or in writing?
- Is your older child having difficulty using more complex sentence forms in written language?
- Does your child have difficulty with word problems in math?
- Does your child have problems following verbal commands in the classroom?
- If your child has had a sports related concussion what has your follow up been and who referred you to follow up?
- Have you seen a neurologist or neuropsychologist for a sports related head injury?
Always remember, language is the most critical aspect of learning. Without a good language foundation, the learning process is always in jeopardy.